When you're managing your licensing and enforcement data
with spreadsheets, its nearly impossible to stay on top of inspection and survey scheduling especially when your policies include varied and complex rules for determining overdue and on time visits. If you are faced with a growing backlog, hiring temps, and a burned out staff, then we're sure we can help. Even if you think your budget is too small for a database system, you should give us a call. We're the folks who do it better and more affordably than anyone.
Our Licensing and Enforcement system is comprised of four main components:
- License and Enforcement Management System- includes facility licensing, annual renewals, application tracking, reportable incidents, complaints, surveys and inspections, enforcement and appeals.
- Provider Portal - Our provider portal increases program efficiency in managing provider compliance. Providers submit reportable incidents directly through their portal. They also receive survey inspection results. Providers can upload plans and required documentation as well as submit payment for penalties and application fees.
- Public Search - A great tool for searching types of services provided and locating a safe environment for their loved one.
- NOMAD remote survey and inspection tool Using MS Surface Pro tablets, inspection staff can walk through the facility making notes and observations, capturing electronic signatures and updating the main system automatically.
uVAULT also comes in a version that handles Background Investigation and Determinations
for child welfare, human resources, and other programs.
For over a decade, we’ve been working with the Oklahoma Department of Human Services to design and develop a tracking system for quick turn around child welfare, child care licensing, and now human resources background checks. If you’re ready to:
- Provide quick turn around determinations
- Automate public and internal requests
- Standardize data capture
- Catch inconsistencies in documentation
- Interface with other agencies
Please give us a call to discuss your needs.
Our staff have passed fingerprinting and criminal background investigation checks. We will work with you to implement the system that meets CJIS guidelines and FBI Advanced Authentication requirements.